Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome

I've been thinking about doing this recipe blog for awhile now, and since I feel like I'll always have 1001 things to be doing at the same time, why not make it 1002? So this could be fun... I'll post some "super yummy" recipes that have been tested by my family, and hopefully will get suggestions and recipes submitted by others so we can all share. The idea is easy, family loving meals, treats, sides, whatever. And hopefully I can figure it out so there will be labels for each post/recipe so it makes it easy to search for what you might be looking for. I think the main goal for me with this is to have a resource for me to come to and remember things I've made before and what is available to make and what everyone likes as I'm figuring out the menus for the week/day/hour. This will also be one way for me to organize my recipes, so yay me! And pictures. I'll try to post pictures as I make things. One thing I have to state right now and it should've been the very first thing I said ... my husband is a MUCH better cook than I am. So alot of these will be what he makes - although alot of what he makes he doesn't use a recipe. But he does like recipes and recipe books and he's just a great chef - along with being a great guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment